The last prompt fest was fun, so let's do another. This time it's a low-key one, where you can submit multiple prompts (and fill as many as you want!).How it works:
Comment here with up to 3
prompts for drawings or other artwork related to the subject of this group. These can be as specific ("Jessica in a steampunk pantsuit with her hair up, flying a zeppelin at night over London, in sepia watercolor") or general ("anything with Wyatt") as you want. It doesn't make a difference if you post them all at once or one by one.
A list of prompts will be compiled in this journal as they come in.
As soon as prompts start appearing, you can start claiming them. (You don't have to leave prompts to claim one, and you don't have to make a claim to leave prompts.) Comment with the number of a prompt you want to fill, and it'll be marked as claimed.
Create your fills, submit them to #moments-of-zen
, and reply to the original prompter's comment to let them know their present is up!
One claim at a time. After you finish and post the first, you can claim a second.
The deadline for posting fills is August 31
And that's it! If you have any questions, just comment here and ask. Otherwise, go forth and get started! List of Prompts
- anything with "Stephen" and Paul
- anything with "Stephen" and Anderson
- anything with "Stephen" and himself
- happy fluffy friendship shenanigans with a group of correspondents. Anyone would be great, but if you want suggestions, some of my favorites are Olivia, Wyatt, Sam, Kristen, Demetri Martin, Rob Corddry, Ed Helms, and John Oliver. (And of course "Stephen" if you're setting it before 2005.)
- A Les Miserables crossover sorta thing in which Colbert is Jean Valjean and Stewart is Javert and Colbert is stealing a banana and some Doritos instead of bread. Group Info
The fangroup #moments-of-zen
is open to everyone who likes The Daily Show and/or The Colbert Report, and all things related. Complete rules are here